TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
Here at C & C Interiors Ltd, our objective is to leave each customer delighted with their new kitchen, bedroom or storage solutions. We take extreme pride and care through every step of the process, from design to delivery. And of course, it goes without saying - happy customers fuel our excellent reputation, recommending us to their friends and family.
Cabinets, Doors, Hinges etc: Our kitchen furniture cabinets are made by ourselves in factory to the highest standard and are therefore guaranteed for 10 years from date of purchase. Each Individual door company will have different warranties and guarantees – meaning dependent on your choice of door warranty will differ. If an issue should arise with a standard vinyl door you are covered for 6 years from the date of purchase. This applies to the replacement of the doors, panels and accessories.. All Blum hinges, runners and drawer boxes are guaranteed for life, paper work will be provided, and registration is the sole responsibility of the customer. However, please note installation cost is NOT covered through the fore mentioned guarantees and will be the responsibility of the end user.
Appliances & Guarantees
All appliances supplied and fitted by us once completed are the responsibility of the end user, any guarantees/warranties are the customer’s responsibility to register. This can be done either on-line or by post – dependent on the details provided. Any such serial numbers should be within your paperwork within the appliance itself. Sinks, taps and worktops should also carry a minimum 12-month guarantee, but please do check your individual paperwork. Please store all your paperwork safely as we do not keep copies. Should you encounter any issues please contact the manufacturer on the customer service line listed. The specialist service agent will need the model and serial number and will try to diagnose any issue with you. If they are unable to do this they will arrange an engineer’s visit with you. Of course, we will be happy to answer any questions or queries you may have at C&C.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The placement of an order implies acceptance of these terms of trade.
2. All goods are ordered specifically to size and quality for your kitchen / bedroom, in doing so, we are unable to offer a returns policy unless goods are deemed faulty. Your statutory rights are not affected.
3. Agreed payment terms cannot be changed after your order has been placed, agreed and signed.
4. 40% deposit is required before we can process your kitchen order. This can be paid via bank transfer or cash.
5. The remaining 60% balance is due upon delivery or collection from our factory – transfer/card payments must be cleared and confirmed before handover of goods. All goods are the property of C & C Interiors Ltd until the relevant invoice is paid in full.
6. The price to supply and fit your kitchen or bedroom lies solely with the fitter/tradesmen of your choice. Quotations from ourselves will solely be based on the supply of goods listed that you order from C&C, not inclusive of fitting services. Customers will be supplied with a list of inclusive of all units, worktops, trims and panels. The cost shown excludes fitting, first and second fix plumbing, unless specifically mentioned in our quotation/order acknowledgement. Our fitting cost will include the fitting of all appliances supplied by C&C interiors, but not connections unless stated on order acknowledgement.
7. C&C Interiors Ltd shall not be held liable for any damaged goods that have not been ordered by us.
8. All goods are the responsibility of the customer once removed from our factory. C&C Ltd accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage of goods once on site.
9. If any damages are found, prior to receiving goods this MUST be reported to the office or relevant staff immediately.
10. Delivery/Collection and installation dates will be mutually agreed by both parties prior to arrangement. We require at least 5 working days’ notice if you wish to reschedule any agreed dates.
11. We rely upon our suppliers and contractors to do their best to keep to the timescale agreed. Despite our best efforts we cannot absolutely guarantee meeting specific dates as timescales can slip due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Should this happen we will keep you fully informed.
12. If your site has access restrictions, we may have to adapt the design to allow goods to be delivered. We will endeavour to make you aware of this at the design stage. For example, if it is not possible to deliver a long length of work surface we will adapt the design to use shorter lengths.
13. If at the time of delivery, the Company is unable to supply any of the Goods the Company will offer the Customer an alternative with any appropriate adjustment in the Price. If the alternative is not acceptable to the Customer the Company will at its entire discretion allow a deduction in the cost of such Goods from the overall Price.
14. Following any survey carried out by the Company, the customer shall not make any alterations to its premises or the services of the existing equipment, at its premises which could affect the installation of the Goods – This would then be the sole responsibility of the customer to pay the loss of goods cost incurred.Any alterations required by the Customer prior to any survey carried out must be notified in writing to the Company and the Customer accepts that such alterations may incur delays in delivery of the Goods or provision of Services and/or additional costs and charges. The company does not accept any liability if such alterations are made. The Company reserves the right to make reasonable alterations to Goods and Services to accommodate the agreed design within manufacturing tolerances, due to outsourced materials. These alterations will be provided to the client, to be agreed before manufacture will commence. After survey, if any changes have been made an updated order acknowledgment will be given to the client, to recognize the changes made. A delivery and installation date will be given once we have received a signed copy of the updated.
15. Prices for Granite/quartz worktops will remain as an estimate until a template by the appropriate contractor has been carried out. Should these items incur any extra cost, we are unable to process the order until payment has been made in full.
16. Granites and timber are natural products. C&C Interiors Ltd. cannot be held responsible for natural variations in colour or pattern. In each case the best available match will be supplied with orders. (We would recommend you visit the Stone Company of your choice to view slabs).
17. Our manufacturing guarantee does not cover accidental damage by you or general wear and tear over the years of kitchen enjoyment. This includes, but is not limited to, misuse, knocks and scratches, water damage, natural mellowing, hot or heavy objects placed directly onto work surfaces. These guarantees will cover manufacturing or fitting defect only, and will only cover work carried out by C&C Interiors Ltd. Should there be any manufacturing defects in the supplied goods. C&C Interiors Ltd will liaise with the manufacturer of the goods to replace them. However, in all cases the liability for manufacturing defects of any goods supplied will rest with the manufacturer.
18. We provide excellent aftercare to all our customers. However, if we have an outstanding balanced owed to us by you after the kitchen has been installed, we will not be able to honour any guarantees, or perform remedial work until your account is fully settled. Furthermore, we may ask you to pay for any additional works upfront.
19. Due to EEC directives, we are unable to dispose of fridges or freezers. All waste will remain on site unless we have mentioned otherwise in our agreed quotation. This can be incorporated into the installation cost if required.
20. All drawings and plans provided are intended for illustrative purposes only. All measurements must be checked before installation for accuracy.
21. Supply Only Kitchens will be delivered and placed at the location of your choosing or collected from the factory as agreed between both parties. – A fee may be payable upon delivery at agreement of the customer.
22. Force Majeure – The Company shall not be liable to the Customer under the Contract in any way whatsoever for destruction, damage, delay or inability to carry out its business arising out of war or civil commotion, strikes, lockout and industrial disputes, failure of utility service or transport network, fire, storm, explosion, floods or bad weather, breakdown of machinery or plant, malicious damage, compliance with any law governmental order rule direction or regulation or any act of default of suppliers or sub-contractors. The Company shall further be under no liability to the Customer for any circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS TO AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF THE CUSTOMER.